Looking for a coating that's tough, durable and has superior corrosion resistance? Precision Coatings can coat your parts with Plastisol using our liquid dip coating process.
Typical applications for plastisol coating include:
- Hardware for military vehicles
- Dishwasher racks
- Playground equipment
- Picnic benches
- Small automotive fasteners
- Animal cages & lobster traps
- Steering wheels for cars and boats
Plastisol provides a soft, color matched finish over a variety of metal substrates. It is also available in a smooth glossy finish for a rough textured finish. Plastisol coatings are also corrosion, impact and abrasion resistant.
Plastisol coating is applied by dipping the heated object into a tank containing the Plastisol liquid usually to a thickness of 1/8" tp ¼". This heavy film provides superior durability and protection from adverse weather conditions and other harsh environments.
Plastisol Coating Advantages:
- Heavy film thickness from 1/16 to 1/4 inch
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good insulating properties
- Soft/resilient to the touch
- Good for tool handles and clamping devices
Not sure if plastisol is the right coating for your application? Contact us to discuss your project! We'll be glad to talk with you about the particulars of your project and make recommendations for coatings that will meet your exact needs!